Energy & Stamina Booster | Yerba Mate, Loose Leaf
NEW: Yerba Maté Powder - Loose Leaf
INCREASED ENERGY & FOCUS - Traditionally used to support athletic performance, cognitive function and recovery from fatigue.*
Yerba mate is a traditional South American drink that’s gaining worldwide popularity. It’s said to have the strength of coffee, the health and energy benefits of tea, and even the joy of chocolate.
Yerba mate contains several beneficial plant nutrients, including:
- Xanthines: These compounds act in a stimulating manner. They include caffeine and theobromine, which are also found in tea, coffee, and chocolate.
- Caffeoyl derivatives: These compounds are the main health-promoting antioxidants in Yerba Maté.
- Saponins: These bitter compounds have certain anti-inflammatory and cholesterol-lowering properties.
- Polyphenols: This is a large group of antioxidants, linked to a reduced risk of many diseases.
DIRECTIONS OF USE (ADULT)
Traditionally brewed into a tea, with the help of a tea infuser
• Measure - add 2 tablespoons of Yerba Maté leaf into infuser • Pour - add 1 cup of water (just under boiling)
• Steep - for 4-8 minutes. Enjoy!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Free worldwide shipping
- Free returns
- Carbon neutral
- Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
Started drinking it after hearing Tim Ferris drinks Yerba Mate. This had good reviews which is why I chose this brand.
Comes fast! Great alternative for coffee. It takes a while to feel the difference. I used to main-line coffee. This gives you a nice energy. Your good to go without that coffee nervousness or agitation. It does not feel the same as coffee. You are just good. There is no afternoon slump.