Energy & Stamina Booster | Yerba Mate Powder
NEW: Yerba Maté - Powder
INCREASED ENERGY & FOCUS - Traditionally used to support athletic performance, cognitive function and recovery from fatigue.*
Yerba mate is a traditional South American drink that’s gaining worldwide popularity. It’s said to have the strength of coffee, the health and energy benefits of tea, and even the joy of chocolate.
Yerba mate contains several beneficial plant nutrients, including:
- Xanthines: These compounds act in a stimulating manner. They include caffeine and theobromine, which are also found in tea, coffee, and chocolate.
- Caffeoyl derivatives: These compounds are the main health-promoting antioxidants in Yerba Maté.
- Saponins: These bitter compounds have certain anti-inflammatory and cholesterol-lowering properties.
- Polyphenols: This is a large group of antioxidants, linked to a reduced risk of many diseases.
DIRECTIONS OF USE (ADULT)
• Measure - add 1/2 teaspoon of Yerba Maté powder into bowl • Pour - add 8-10 oz. of water (just under boiling)
• Whisk - Until frothy... Pour into cup and enjoy!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Free worldwide shipping
- Free returns
- Carbon neutral
- Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
I am a heavy-duty tea and coffee drinker (I tend to like french roast / bold coffees and irish breakfast teas) - this is a robust beverage that tastes good and provides about as much kick as a good cup of Irish breakfast tea. Bought in this package it seems pretty cost effective as this lasts me about a month of 1-2 cups per day. I use a plastic tea basket that fits into my mug to brew the tea, water at full boil, and steep for about 5-10 minutes.
I make the tea as suggested on the bag, with some almond milk and a touch of maple syrup -- so delicious. It is also great drinking it plain.